Edit the Site Title and this tagline from the Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity

Outcome

The outcome of the study is that East Harlem’s arts are safe even in the face of gentrification. The street art of east Harlem has appealed to many gentrifies. the only concern is to restrict corporations for imposing on the communities arts. This job is let to the community board members who for the past years have found ways to protect the street arts in various ways. As I went through this research I learned more about the community and how it has grown from the settlement.

Image result for street art east harlem

My first belief was that East Harlem’s Street art was at risk of losing its value because the community demographics were changing. However, after the interview with Jose Baez and the survey results i found that the arts aren’t at risk as I thought they was.

My belief as well as further information on the topic of Street art in El Barrio can be found Here in my team Research project. MY argumentative essay although isn’t on the topic of street art does touch upon the cultural identity of Harlem. If you have any interest in this topic feel free to check it out here.